This object is in archive! 

Error in publishing to the workshop. Windows 10

Имя Фамилия shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Good afternoon! I can't upload my publications and save worlds to the workshop. Everything else works. While corresponding with the Community, we were advised to contact this forum thread. On a Windows 10 computer, the same error occurs. Please look at the logs.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

We have had a few users with this issue and it seems to be fixed by either steps they have found work or, in some cases it has suddenly started working.

Our usual first steps are the below:

• Verify your game files in Steam
  • Right click on Space Engineers in Steam Library → Properties → Local Files → Verify Integrity of Game Files

/bfSnH0rGoN-NgctSWBJN3LfvWZvgnfye9BrPgucxV0n8TDpNc-7yZYwSifdRXyl1quu20KGUNmHzSf6VGRbhWS4a_EYn2MclxJSOz6eVarmz-fhTWVaofVOAVZN_l_leF9dgQ5GF

• Delete SpaceEngineers.cfg file
  • It means your game configuration will be deleted
  • You can access your SpaceEngineers.cfg by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.
  • Delete ShaderCache folder
  • Back up your whole Space Engineers Roaming folder and delete it
  • Restart Steam
  • Reinstall VC Redist 2017
  • Update graphic drivers
  • Reinstall the game
  • Make sure your operating system is fully updated

If you are still having the issue, could you please supply the file you're trying to upload and I'll see if I experience the same issue :)

There are also some threads such as this and also this which may be worth looking at although bleuprints, are a similar issue :)

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Fulfilled the recommendations. Unfortunately, the error is repeated. Look at my settings on your servers. I think the problem lies there. A lock is set at the account level. I bought another copy of the game on another account. The download goes through without errors.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

it´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!