Can't upload blueprint to the Steam workshop
I have a cool ship that I want to upload, but when I try to I get a "Failed to upload" report.
I assume the custom thumbnail that I have made is causing the problem.
Here is what I have already tried:
- I tried different thumbnail sizes (2.1 MB, 332 KB and ~ 650 KB through image compression)
- I tried it in .jpg and .png (Space Engineers doesn't like .jpg)
- I removed all checks under Steam cloud
- I uploaded an empty world, it worked
- I uploaded the blueprint with the normal thumbnail, worked as well
I know I could just take the standard thumbnail, but I honestly want to try out a custom thumbnail, because it looks way cooler. Also I have spend almost three days fixing this and I kinda want a result which I am happy with.
Thanks in advance.