This object is in archive! 

(v1.199 public test) modded survival server- ship turrets unable to fire after warfare 2 update

RenAtlas shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Hi so we have a small 8 mod server thats not allowing our ships to fire there guns after warfare 2 update, and its only the new turrets, vanilla turrets not effected.

my mod list i tested in SP all the mods and the turrets work fine there but in survival multiplayer they stop working, i.e. shooting at drones and stations and ships even NPC ones! the fault seems to be coming from the new turrets after further testing i can confirm that the new turrets small grid and large grid dont fire unless you make them "shoot once" then they are fixed....but after 5mins they break again. vanilla and warfare 2 direct fire weapons unaffected its ONLY the turrets.

Replies (3)

photo

i think its v1.199 for latest version

photo

Hello, RenAtlas!

Could you just confirm that you are running v1.199 instead of the latest version? We would suggest updating to the latest version of the game 1200.029

We have a main thread for the issue here https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/22714-1-200-turrets-dont-target-unless-manually-forced but this is specifically for when v1.200 was introduced.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file