This object is in archive! 

Crash on fast clicking on the main assembler's parts to build table

Guest shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Game version: 1.200.027

I was connected to my local test multiplayer server.

Shift-Ctrl-Alt-Left clicked very quickly on various items in a main assembler's part table, where the parts to build can be scheduled.

The game client crashed, but the server has continued running without error.

Log attached.

Test world can be found in another ticket: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/23278-lag-on-connector-lockunlock-and-rotor-head-attachdetach-due-to-grid-group-changes

I used the "Group Merge Test Advanced Rotor" one.

Maybe it has something to do with the timer constantly connecting and disconnecting those production units, but it is not for sure.

Apparently a race condition.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Viktor!

Thank you for the information and sorry you're experiencing the issue. I have been trying to reproduce the issue with the save file you recommended but cannot get anything to happen when following your steps. Will this happen every time for you? Does it matter if you have the appropriate parts to build the items or, can it also happen whilst trying to add things to build which will simply stay in the queue? I have tried with both and cannot repeat what you have experienced.

Any further information would be a huge help.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

I haven't see this again. Will try to reproduce it later.

photo

Hello, Viktor!

Thank you for updating us. Please let me know if you're able to or I will close this thread if required

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file