This object is in archive! 

Error in publishing to the workshop

Имя Фамилия shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Good afternoon! I can't upload my publications and save worlds to the workshop. Everything else works. While corresponding with the Community, we were advised to contact this forum thread.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, Enigneer!

I am unable to tell what you are trying to upload. If it is a blueprint issue, can you please take a look at this thread? The user is also having blueprint issues. Can you please try all the suggestions given to them? If this does not solve your issue, please supply a log from a mod-free game where you have tried and failed to upload a blueprint.

You can access your log files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

This is my saving. There are no mods. Video.

Log

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for the log. As we do not support Windows 11 yet unfortunately we will have to close this as 'won't fix' As stated on our Steam store page, the requirement is Windows 10. Sorry for this.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

As a final link please check this out and see if this can assist you in anyway https://steamcommunity.com/app/244850/discussions/0/3192489172307109616/

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Good afternoon! The solution did not help. I think the problem is in my account. Look at lines 2182 and below in the log

photo
photo

Good afternoon! The solution did not help. I think the problem is in my account. Look at lines 2182 and below in the log

photo

Good afternoon! On a Windows 10 computer, the same error occurs. Please look at the logs.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file