This object is in archive! 

Drones no longer work since Warfare 2

Je De shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

Most drones no longer shoot and the new turrets do not respond to these drones. This behavior is both in the vanilla game and with many MODs. If you rework the vanilla drones, you should also remove the uranium reactors in the atmosphere drones. The drones liven up the otherwise rather monotonous vanilla game. It would be a pity if this feature could no longer be used in the future.

( Test: Space Engineers Dedicated Server)

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Je De!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We are aware of turrets not firing see here https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/22714-1-200-turrets-dont-target-unless-manually-forced

If this is not related to turrets not firing, can you please supply an un-modded world where you are experiencing this issue with reliable reproduction steps to reproduce the issue?

• You can access your save files by typing %appdata% into your Windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers\Saves. There should be a folder with your SteamID and your saves.
  • Please zip the file and attach it here. If you are having difficulty attaching files you can optionally use Google Drive. When sharing a google drive link please make sure it is set to be downloadable by anyone with the link.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello Laure K,

The error corresponds to the turrets not firing. I created a new world in a Dedicated Server. All Big-Grid towers (except the Gatlings) do not aim or fire at drones. All small-grid turrets on drones do not fire at stations. All Drones behave strangely and crash near the station for no reason. The same world imported into a coop game works flawlessly. The Dedicated Server and my client run on the same PC. The world is attached.

My PC: Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 16 GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

JeDe

photo

Hello, Engineer!

It´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in the meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!