This object is in archive! 

Projector loosing it's blueprint

DStone shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

After loading up a blueprint on a projector (completely welded), and fiddling with any of the settings a couple of times, it just "unloads" the blueprint.

Then retrying to load back the blueprint (double-click on the same blueprint), it has no effect at all.

Other blueprints then can be loaded, but then get the same "unload" treatment.

This is a serious bug i am encountering for years now. It makes many things unusable.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, DStone,

thanks for letting us know about this issue that you are experiencing.

However, when I did try it, I did not experience same results. The blueprint was always visible (according to set settings).

Are you sure you have not set/ticked the "Show only buildable" field and moved the blueprint too far from the base/grid that you are building it on? Please keep in mind that once this option is enabled, some (at least one) part(s) needs to touch already existing grid so you are able to build it (and since this option enabled, also see it).

If you are sure that you are not using this option, please be more specific regarding the steps how to reproduce this bug as it would be great help! Perhaps also video would be the best for me to actually see what you are doing exactly.

Thanks for more info/video in advance.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and from lack of information, we are unable to reproduce the issue.

There is a chance that andersenman is right and your issue is the same as written in the other thread. In that case this would be marked as duplicate. But since I can not be sure whether it´s completely same or something different, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file