[1.187.209 ModAPI]: ContainerType.sbc and PirateAntenna.sbc not accessible from AllDefinitions

Thraxus shared this bug 5 years ago
Outdated

MyDefinitionManager.Static.GetAllDefinitions does not contain the definitions for either PirateAntenna's or ContainerTytpes.

PirateAntenna's can be obtained separately from MyDefinitionManager.Static.GetPirateAntennaDefinitions.

ContainerTypes doesn't appear to have any way to extract all defined types. The only function available appears to be MyDefinitionManager.Static.GetContainerTypeDefinition, which is a hit or miss operation.

Given the assumed scope of MyDefinitionManager.Static.GetAllDefinitions, I believe it is a bug, or an oversight, that neither ContainerTypes nor PirateAntenna's are made available there.

Replies (3)

photo

While I'm at it, if you could make this (private List<string> m_spawnGroups) public, I'd appreciate it:

[MyDefinitionType(typeof (MyObjectBuilder_PirateAntennaDefinition), null)]
  public class MyPirateAntennaDefinition : MyDefinitionBase
  {
    public string Name;
    public float SpawnDistance;
    public int SpawnTimeMs;
    public int FirstSpawnTimeMs;
    public int MaxDrones;
    public MyDiscreteSampler<MySpawnGroupDefinition> SpawnGroupSampler;
    private List<string> m_spawnGroups;

photo

i 100% agree

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your feedback! Your topic has been added between considered issues.

We will address all reported issues during future development and we will attempt to fix your issue as soon as possible. We are currently close to a Major release, which is under heavy development and this takes up a lot of our time.

Please keep voting for the issue as it will help us to identify the most serious bugs.

We really appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file