This object is in archive! 

xbox - 3 containers disappeared

Stephen Aronson shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

Was playing on the server set as "friend" for my xbox friends.. at the time i was alone when it happened. i created 3 small cargo containers in free mode method, meaning i clicked in the air a little bit and let the scaffolding gently drop so it wouldn't be static to the ground, then i welded it up completely and put alot of grinded down stuff from an ememy base with intent to use landing gear or whatever other method to "lock" onto it and lift it into the air, etc..

Then a sictuation came up and saved the game, waited for it to display that it saved the game on the screen, then logged off...

later i came back and all 3 containers poofed.. enemy at the time was defeated and all it's defense was destroyed.... no damage to ground or weather that would imply a metor or lighting, etc... since it's on my own xbox and xbox was off at the time, nothing could continue while i was away.... needless to say i lost ALOT of loot....

It's happened before too and can't find where to turn off World Cleanup or whatever is happening.. Admin panel shows nothing about settings...

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for your report but please submit it into the Xbox Support section:

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/xbox/

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!