This object is in archive! 

Frostbite Scenario not loadable

Felix L. shared this bug 4 years ago
Won't Fix

I can only load a saved Frostbite Scenario via the "Continue"- Button in the Main title.

So sadly i'm not able to load the Scenario after Loading another World.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

We weren't able to reproduce your issue. Can you please provide us with more information including your SpaceEngineers.log? You can access your log file by typing %appdata% into your windows search bar and you will be redirected to the hidden Roaming folder. After that just follow: \Roaming\SpaceEngineers.

Any additional information will be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Here is a document named "SpaceEngineers" i don't know if it is the .log file, but it contains some kind of log.

photo

I have a similar issue, however, mine is just showing up as not bought\Installed even though the objects & skins work. I also get an error when I try to adjust my character. I have screen shots of the error on character creation, The Frostbite DLC being owned\installed and the scenario not being able to be played.

Edit: Added the SpaceEngineers.log file as well

photo

Hello!

Can you please try to restart Steam? Also please check if you launch Steam in online mode. As a next step, please Verify game files in Steam (right click on Space Engineers → Properties → Local Files).

Kind Regards

photo

I've reverified and restarted steam a few times since, hell I think I redid my OS at-least once and it's still grayed out.

photo

Is somebody of the support looking at this case? It has been 29 Days since i posted more info, but no answer yet??

photo

Hello!

Thank you for your log. As a next step, please try to Verify game files in Steam (right click on Space Engineers → Properties → Local Files). Restart Steam and launch the game.

Is there any error message when you try to load a Frostbite save in Load game screen?

Kind Regards

photo

I can't press the "LOAD" button, it is greyed out.

photo

Hello, Enginners!

As this issue is rather old, as well as last comments, let me first ask you whether any of you experienced it in recent past - if yes, can you specify the game version? Or are you experiencing it even now (current version 197.170).

Please let me know. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!