This object is in archive! 

1.196.016 Turrets don't work: PvP broken

Matias shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

Turrets don't target enemies randomly and frecuently. If control manually the turret (Control button in Control Panel) and shoot once time, turret work normally with targets in range.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Matias!

Is it possible to have a little more information about this? Is it possible that your issue is the same as this issue at all? If so, this has been reproduced and awaiting a fix. If not, please could you explain more where this is happening? I see you mention PvP - is this on your own dedicated server for example? Any extra information would be brilliant.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

PvP = Players vs Players... we have put WeaponCore MOD actually (replacing weapon system); it is impossible to have a server where players attack to other players with turrets system broken...

Maybe that other issue is same that i reported 4 months ago... i was searching and i didn't found this issue.

photo

Hello Matias!

You mention the use of a mod. Is this to try and fix your issue or, were you using it already? If you were, is it possible to remove the mod and retest to see if you still encounter the issue?

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it,

we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a

different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!