1.194 Graphics device driver has crashed.

igor perusco shared this bug 4 years ago
Duplicate

Happens before the game is even full screen at start. Verified integrity of game files. Ran chkdsk. Deleted shader cache and disabled it from nvidia control panel. Disabled grass from .cfg. Reseated graphics card, tested for stability, it doesn't overheat, it's not unstable as the error susggests. Other games run fine. 1.193 runs fine. Any other version of the game runs fine.

Various driver versions ranging from 442.74 (up to date) and 440.97 are yielding the same result.

I can't think of anything more to do on my end. At this point i'm certain there's something wrong with the game.

Attached are the logs the game spits out for current driver version and the oldest one.

Replies (4)

photo

Cool, is this "hotfix" going to happen this year or do we wait until the next time you decide to shove a 4 dollar DLC down people's throats? I'm locked out of multiplayer and people affected by this have server rents ticking.

photo

Patch last night did not fix absolutely anything. Stop ignoring this

photo

Hello Igor,

we are sorry that you are experiencing problems on the latest build. Please see the comments here (same crash report): https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/general/topic/instant-crash-after-splash-screen

Game was updated and oldest Windows 7 build is not supported anymore. Please update your system. It should help. If not, please let me know (ondrej.nahalka@keenswh.com).

Kind Regards

Ondrej

Leave a Comment

Attach a file