Can't join any dedicated servers. Us eos #10 have large base defending and can't log into server

finneydallas1182@gmail.com shared this bug 57 days ago
Not a Bug

Replies (20)

photo

Hello Engineer,

We've been informed that currently there are some issues with joining official servers. We're investigating it with our partners that provide official server hosting. We will update this ticket when we have more information.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

No error message just joining world just sits and spins. Now today no dedicated servers are showing up on the server screen

photo

Thanks for the quick response. Yesterday I was able to get on for about 3 hours and when the servers rebooted it once again locked me out. I have 3 accounts on 10 and my pcu count is closed to being used. One is  @93 others are around 2000 left. Could I be at a block limit. My Star Destroyer is 35,000 pcu and 10,000 block

photo

I thought you fixed it

yesterday when it worked. There is mad laggy on the server a

photo

I know of people that have over 50 refineries and more. Whenever they log on, the game crashes. Maybe a server tour is warranted. To clean up the clang.

photo

I emptied my Xbox saved data for the game. That didn't help. You can tell how passionate I am about this game. I had two strokes and it helps me concentrate. It's literally my whole world.

photo

This started on Friday.

photo

Plz let me know if you need anything else from me

photo

Also, I owe 'Xocliw' an apology. During his last live stream I aired my problems. Not the forum for that. I am sorry.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for letting us know. We will update this ticket as soon as we have any additional information.

So just to confirm, currently you're not seeing any dedicated servers at all, official or community?

Kind regards,

photo

All keen dedicated servers do not show up. Type in keen. They show up  but all empty . Can make games. Can join games from game tab. Just can't join any of Keens.

photo

Community games yes show up I am currently running one now .

photo

Hello Engineer,

We've been informed by players that the issue was resolved after one of the server restarts. Could you please check if this is true on your side?

Kind regards,

photo

It worked only for a week or so. Now it's back. Not able to join your servers.

photo
photo

Yes it resolved it for a few days. Now it's happening again. This time all Keens servers are there but just spins and says joining map. Got to play for a few days. But now it's back.

photo

It ran super smooth. When worked.

photo

I just want to let you guys know that the game is awesome and the graphics are crisp. The explosions look and feel real. The fire animation is first rate. With not being able to join the server that I have been building a faction. I am working on my designs in creative. So in a way, this has improved my builds. Hope you resolve the issue soon. As I type this I am trying to log in. Spinning, joining world. Logged in thank you I'm in...yippy...

photo

On other thing before I let you go. Sometimes when I make a group. It doesn't let me choose an action for that group . Works sometimes.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for letting us know, we will pass that information along.

Regarding the groups, you should be able to set actions as long as all selected blocks in the group support the same action. Please check that you don't have any additional blocks in the group, such as cockpit.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

We've been informed that some settings have been adjusted on the official server side. Could you please check if the issue's been resolved on your side?

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file