Saved world exceeds experimental block limits and could not be loaded.

Riley T shared this bug 3 months ago
Solved

I’ve never had this issue up until the update for the platforming on Space Engineers. I play on Xbox Series S, and before loaded this world with no issues, no lag or cpu problems. I don’t know what to do about this issue but I also saw another thread where I could upload my ship to mod.io so you guys could send me the blueprints back for PC. I’d love to have that because I cannot lose this work I put in to the ship. I’m also worried about uploading it to mod.io, it’s currently my biggest project and I don’t want it public to any other players. Is there any way around this?

Thanks,

BlackGalaxy24

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineer

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

We can publish the ship to mod.io for you. Regarding the public availability, we can set it to hidden. That way the blueprint will only be available via a link we'll post in this thread. We can also remove the link from this thread after you tell us that you've subscribed. Would that be sufficient privacy?

If yes, please publish a world to mod.io and indicate which grid you'd like for us to publish. We'll also set the world you publish to hidden as well.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

That would help so much, yes, thank you so much.

Here’s the link to the world:

https://mod.io/g/spaceengineers/m/building-no-limit?preview=dff60c92c6eef6fe0fae2ee6c83e5fa5

Hopefully this link works, I’m relatively new to uploading anything to mod.io. There should only be one grid in the world and it’s the one in the thumbnail, USS-Oregon. Tried creating a full scale trek ship of my design, if that info helps at all. Thanks again! I’m glad to atleast have a backup for this project. It means a lot.

Thanks again,

BlackGalaxy24

photo

Hello, Engineer

We've uploaded the grid to mod.io for you.

https://mod.io/g/spaceengineers/m/uss-oregon

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Thank you so much! One last thing about the mod.io item, is that even after signing into my Xbox live, it’s hidden from my account, is there any way I can subscribe even if the item is hidden? That looks like it’s the last issue, but for everything else I appreciate all the help I’ve received so quickly! Helps me feel better about the Xbox community for keen. Again, it’s hidden from my account so I might need to be added to the team or maybe another option is available. My username is BlackGalaxy24 if that helps.

Thanks,

BlackGalaxy24

photo

Hello, Engineer

You can open the same link from the console browser, it should be available then. Alternatively you can link into mod.io using your Xbox account from your PC and subscribe to the item that way. Unfortunately we cannot manually add it from our side as mod.io is a third party service.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo
photo

After logging into my Xbox account, there is still no way to access the uss oregon, however I messaged mod.io under their contact tab under the settings for the item itself, I’ll leave the rest to them for any more help I may have, I understand completely that you’ve done all you can, thank you so much for the help Keen! If you need me to resolve this by adding when I finally get to download the mod.io item I will surely post to this topic after I get it. Other than that I thank you all for the help I’ve received!

Thanks again,

BlackGalaxy24

photo

Hello, Engineer

Please let us know if you've had any success accessing the blueprint. You can ask mod.io support to link your Xbox and personal accounts into one.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

Leave a Comment

Attach a file