Patch 1.204017 Still not available for xbox users.

Christopher shared this bug 4 months ago
Solved

This patch was launched 2 days ago to all platforms except xbox. Still unable to connect to multiplayer sessions, including the cross play one I rent. Is this update ever coming to us or should I request refunds since xbox will always be behind or neglected during updates.

Replies (5)

photo

Hello, Engineer.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

We are aware of this issue. We're working hard with Microsoft to release it as soon as possible. We will update this ticket when the update is available on Xbox and WS.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Awesome, good to know. I’ll let all my players know you’re working on it and look forward to the update.

photo
photo

So any news? It’s almost been a week now…

photo

I have contacted Microsoft support and been informed you still have not sent the Xbox patches in and now Steam/PC are now working on a second patch a 018 final numbers. So I spend money hosting a server for your product and now its nearly a week of no access to online play for me or my playerbase. Now we have to also wait for a second patch? Am I going to be able to play this online any the rest of this month or should I cancel my server and inform my players xbox will have to many issues with your IP to be a reliable online experience for Xbox users?

photo

Hello, Engineer.

Unfortunately we don't have an estimate on the release date and time, but we can assure you that the latest version will be released.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer.

We're happy to let you know that the latest hotfix is out, please update your game.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

Leave a Comment

Attach a file