Crashing on Xbox

Jason M Bays shared this bug 5 months ago
Solved

Ever time I play survival and go to move the inventory from my minor to my ship the game freezes and crashes or if I go mine in general it freezes and crashes , I got over 7551hour in your game or 314 days going by Xbox all on Xbox , I can even play it unless I’m creative at the moment this all started with the 1.204 signal update , 😢😢 I don’t own this dlc yet if, but as of right now I can’t play survival, which is what I was gonna start on my YouTube , sorry a bit frustrated,

Replies (5)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for contacting Keen Software House.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problem with the game.

Could you please tell us if this issue is happening in one specific world or any survival world? Single Player or Multiplayer?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Offline single player world , Home system , and also in the distant worlds system in survival mode ,

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please publish one of those worlds to mod.io and share a link in this thread?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Okay first of all sorry if I was rude , it’s not the game on your end after many hours of testing with a clear mind with out frustration, it is a mod I have narrowed it down . When I uninstalled all my mods i could play with out any crashes , thank you for your support and time , my apologies again if I was rude Sincerely Keeper 1978

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for letting us know! We're happy to hear that your issue is resolved for now. In the meantime we hope to resolve some mod-related crashes in a future hotfix. Please check patch notes when the hotfix is released to see if your issue is fully resolved and you can use the mod again.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

Leave a Comment

Attach a file