Crash when creating a script

DEN9904 shared this bug 14 days ago
Need More Information

I'm playing on my dedicated server on XboxI'm playing on my dedicated server on Xbox:: When I go to the script selection menu and click on the "create a newscript" button, the game crashes and doesn't give any errors (

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

Could you please tell us if you're running any mods on the server? If yes, does the issue appear when you disable them?

Could you please send us logs?

To send logs, you can follow those steps:

1. Reproduce the issue by attempting to press the button and restart the game
  2. Press Y on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu or Pause Menu to open Help screen
  3. Open section Report issue
  4. Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  5. Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  6. Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it. Please don't forget this step as we cannot find your logs without it.

Thank you for your patience,

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I tried to create a script on servers without mods, nothing changed. Unfortunately, xbox doesn't want to record crash video (. I sent a report from the game, it looks like it came from another account.

photo

Hello, Engineer,

We've received some logs that were sent by the same email as you're registered here under. Could you please let us know if the button you were using is "Create newscript from editor" located in the Scripts window after pressing Edit/Browse Scripts in the Programmable Block? What text was entered in the Code Editor window, if any? Have you tried pressing the Check Code button in the Code Editor window and if yes, what was the output?

Kind regards,

photo

Yes, that's where it's located. When I want to grease a script, it only contains the standard text:"public program()

Constructor called once in each session... "

Clicking the "create a newscript" button in "browse scripts" causes you to crash the game.

photo

Hello, Engineer,

And what about the Check Code button?

Let's try loading any script from the workshop and pressing Check Code. After that record the result and attempt pressing "Create newscript from editor". If the crash is again observed, please send another log.

Kind regards,

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file