Could Someone Guide me with the Issue with multiplayer synchronization in Space Engineers?

lizaclarraa shared this bug 15 days ago
Need More Information

Hello there,

I have been hosting a multiplayer server for my friends and me to play Space Engineers together. Recently, we've noticed that there are significant synchronization issues between players.

For example, when one player drills into an asteroid, the changes are not immediately visible to others. Similarly, when constructing or deconstructing blocks, the changes sometimes do not propagate correctly to all players.

This desynchronization is causing gameplay problems and affecting the overall experience. We've tried various troubleshooting steps, such as restarting the server, verifying game files, and checking network connections, but the issue persists.

I have also gone through this: https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/serverclient-de-sync-since-sparks-dlcsa-sap

We are using the latest version of Space Engineers.

Our server has sufficient resources, and we have not encountered performance issues.

We have not installed any mods that could potentially cause conflicts.

Thankyou in advance for your support and assistance.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Could you please tell us if you're hosting a Dedicated Server locally, via a Dedicated Server Manager? If yes, could you please attach the most recent log file from when you experienced those issues? Log files can be found in this folder:

C:\Users\YOUR UNSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineersDedicated

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

Leave a Comment

Attach a file