You must download X|S version to join.

Kevin Giles shared this bug 16 days ago
Need More Information

I just got a new x box series X for my birthday and when I invited my friend to my World it would day for him that he needed to buy the X|S version of the game, but there isn't one! I've tried to restart, power cycle, and I've even factory reset my x box series X, my friend plays on series S and it works on my old x box one, just not the series X, I couldn't play the game anymore with my friend and I really miss playing on my World with him, x box Support wasn't much of a help either so im hoping that someone here can help

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Could you please tell us if you're inviting your friend to a Lobby game or to a dedicated server? Is the error message in-game or a system error message?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Well im on xbox and x box Support didn't help, it's from the System not the game, it just seems to want me to get the X|S version that's non existent.

It's a game that I made so not a big server, just a normal world, it does it everywhere tho.

This problem is occurring on the Xbox Space engineers Beta and the Normal space engineers, only on my series X, my one X has no problem.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Could you please check if the issue happens when you attempt to join a game via the Join Game screen? Are you inviting via the In-game Players screen?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, I've tried every possible way to invite or have my friend join, if I join ANY other X|S player it will want me to get the X|S version, I've tried everything I could and sadly it doesn't work, for your information: I have decided to switch to pc soon so I will most likely not need help with this issue anymore, thank you for your help.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file