EOS multiplayer Servers Failing to save

Yourna Meher'e shared this bug 38 days ago
Need More Information

Hello,

I've noticed that you've fixed and set a schedule for the servers to restart which is great to keep them running smoothly however I'm not sure if your aware but the servers are not initiating a save prior to each restart. This is resulting in a "Crash" like 30min rollback of everyone's progress multiple times per day. Alot of people on the discord have been complaining but I'm unsure if the issue has been reported to you via the Admins. Unfortunately this issue takes away 2 hours a day of gameplay not including the time it takes to redo what's been undone if you didn't notice the time. On complicated builds and or programing this is a nightmare as it's impossible to pinpoint where it last saved thus you have to go over everything again. If you can fix this soon that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time I appreciate it.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please let us know on which server you're playing?

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House

photo

All of the EOS US Servers are doing it, we play on Xbox. My friends and I play on 1 right now however this issue has been happening on 1,3,4,7,10, and 12 as well. Our faction is large and we play on all of those servers daily. It's become a real issue for many. Especially us hardcore space engineers 😁. Thanks for your hard work and taking the time to hear our issue!

photo

Hello, Engineer!

We've informed the department that is working with Nitrado regarding the hosting of the official servers. We hope the issue is resolved soon.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file