Standing on hanger door while on Earth gives low Oxygen

Dr_Destructo shared this bug 38 days ago
Solved

Im building a large grid ship and i have some vehicle bays on the bottom for storing my various small grid ships. I plan for this ship to go into space so i was using Hanger Doors as the floor of the vehicle bays. The room itself is not airtight yet but closing the hanger doors and standing on them is considered as low or no oxygen. The only difference between the 6 bays is that some say low oxygen and some say no oxygen. The included pictures show how this is only true at the thinnest portion of the door and does not apply when standing at the thicker parts.

My setup:

4 warfare Hanger door 2: Named Vehicle Bay X: Hanger Doors

6 warfare Hanger Door with windows: Named Vehicle Bay X: Hanger Doors

They are in a group named: Vehicle Bay X: Hanger Doors

X is the bay number.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please upload the blueprint or world to mod.io and share a link in this thread?

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House

photo

I have since played on this world and the issue has fixed itself. I no longer have access to a save with this issue. I tried changing the room back to the way it was and i can't get the bug to happen again.

On the bright side this bug seems rare since I've only seen a couple other people with the same issue. One person used two of these bugged doors to reverse the effect and get the area next to the door to read as high O2 even thought the room was depressurized.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for letting us know. We will close this ticket.

If the issue reappears, please create a ticket and link the world or blueprint.

We are also aware of some airtightness issues with some doors. We aim to resolve them in future updates. It will be noted in patch notes whenever this issue is resolved.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file