Cant find servers or join friends

Manigold shared this bug 45 days ago
Not a Bug

Cant see any servers, cant join friends games. Using game pass, when i try to join it just goes back to starting menu.

I have removed cfg and shader files

Reinstalled, game, xbox app, gaming services, .NET,

Checked file verification, did ip flush, pc and all the drivers are up to date.

I am using mobile tethering, and have changed to different phone but it seems like nothing works, and yes firewalls have been taken down too.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House

photo

Hello, Engineers.

Please let us know what game version do you currently have? You can see it in the bottom right corner in the Main Menu. What are the server filter settings? You can see the filter settings by pressing Advanced in the Join Game screen.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hey,

Game version is 1.203.630 bl

Server settings are default, no mods installed.

photo

Hello, Engineer,

Could you please send us logs?

To send logs, you can follow those steps:

1. Reproduce the issue by attempting to join a game
  2. Press triangle on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu or Pause Menu to open Help screen
  3. Open section Report issue
  4. Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  5. Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  6. Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it. Please don't forget this step as we cannot find your logs without it.

Thank you for your patience,

Kind regards,

photo

ive sent report with next quote on it: "Cannot join friends game, when i press windows+g, right click on friend and press join game. It just returns to mainmenu screen and nothing happens. Also server lists are empty all the time. "

email t...@h.......@gmail.com

photo

Hello, Engineer,

We have received your logs, thank you.

Could you please run a console speed test to verify your connection is sufficient?

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
  2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
  3. Select Test network speed & statistics.

Thank you for your patience,

Kind regards,

photo

Hello,

i am PC user as said in the first message :P There is no such option in xbox app. All the other games work just fine.

photo

Hello, Engineer,

Let's try removing all filters and checking if you can see any servers. In the Advanced Server Search window please untick all options and check if any servers appear. You can attempt to join them and send us a log.

Log can be found in the C:\Users\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\SpaceEngineers

Thank you,

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file