Odd purple dotts on asteroids and craters

Aidan shared this bug 48 days ago
Reported

I have fresh installed the game and reset it twice and all asteroids and asteroid craters have this purple texture on them.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello, Engineers.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

We are aware of this issue and are aiming to resolve it in one of the future updates. At the moment we can tell you that it could be connected to using specific blocks. Do you by any chance have an aquarium block in the world that has this issue?

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello there! Thanks for the response! I have two aquarium blocks aboard my base! Is it these causing the Issue?

photo

Hello there, thanks for the response! Removing the aquariums seems to have fixed the bigger issue, however I am still getting small purple dots on the moon and asteroids

photo
photo

Hello there! Thanks for the response! Yes i have two aquarium blocks aboard my base, is it this causing the issue?

photo

Hello, Engineers.

Thank you for letting us know about the aquarium block. We are aware of the issue and are aiming to resolve it in one of the future updates. We've added your report to our internal system. We will update this thread when we know more.

You can try removing the aquarium blocks and restarting the game to see if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello there!

Removing the aquarium blocks did resolve the bigger issue however there are still purple dots occasionally on the moon and asteroids. These ones are bigger and less in number, and usually occur whilst mining.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file