mods suddenly not appearing on xbox

Sir Artorias shared this bug 44 days ago
Solved

To whom this may concern,

Hello. I encountered an issue with Space Engineers on Xbox this morning when I logged in and none of my subscribed mods or blueprints were showing up like they usually do. Just yesterday roughly 14h ago everything worked just fine as per usual but today they seem to be missing entirely. I tried resubscribing several different ones, restarted my game multiple times as well as my xbox, deleted my saved data on console and restored it from the cloud but nothing seems to have made a difference.

I repeat, everything mentioned above have worked flawlessly in the past week or so but today out of nowhere these features seem to have malfunctioned entirely. Is this a known issue both pc and console or an error related to the recent updates on console? (I even tried downloading blueprints/mods that I had not downloaded in the past but they didn't show up either).

Replies (6)

photo

Hello, Engineers.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues.

We are aware of issues with mod.io. We are actively working with their team to resolve this as soon as possible.

We can tell you that it's not related to the newest update.

Please let us know if there are any changes in mod.io screens behavior on your side.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Thank you for responding. There appears to have been a development but instead of my save file/server mods showing in one location and blueprints only accessible while in a world, they are all packed together now. If I go to edit world settings, click mods, it shows all the ship blueprints and rover ones too. If I then start a world and open my blueprints menu, all the mods are showing in that list as well.

photo

Hello, Engineers.

We've submitted a report on this development to the mod.io team and are working closely with them to fully resolve the issue.

Kind Regards,

photo

Hello, Engineers.

We have received reports that the issue's been resolved. Could you please check if the issue is resolved on your side?

Kind Regards,

photo

I have been closely monitoring the situation on my side through the weekend and it looks like it has been resolved. Occasionally there were a few bumps in the road but nothing major. Thank you to your team and mod.io for looking into the matter as soon as you did.

photo

Hello, Engineer.

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved on your side, we will close this ticket.

Kind Regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file