No loading Texture.

Mike Rinolds shared this bug 51 days ago
Won't Fix

Sometimes if I want to build a Normal-grid ship, the textures aren't loading. Only, if I remove the block and place it again, only then is small chance, that I can see the texture again.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please tell us more about the issue? Is the issue with blocks, character or voxel? Are you using mods?

Attach a screenshot if possible, please.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Up now. It was only with blocks. I am not using Mods and I can't attach a screenshot because I have no screenshot. But I can tell more about it. I was building my ship and then i wanted to give it a new texture and collor. The collor changed but there was no texture until I replaced the block with an other block.

I hope this helps a bit.

photo

Hello Engineer,

It is entirely possible that textures are temporarily downgraded depending on the size of the world you're using and the total size of textures used. LCD screens, for example, increase the possibility of this happening. This is done for performance reasons.

If you're playing on Single Player, please provide a save so we could evaluate it. The easiest way to do that is to publish to mod.io and share a link in this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file