Event controller, unbinding

Gabriel Perez shared this bug 3 months ago
Won't Fix

The settings I put in the event controller either bug out by unselecting it's desired block or completely freak out and shutting down. I was using event controllers to re-create a fully retracting, landing gear system, using event controllers, and then out of nowhere, it certainly stopped functioning. I went to check the controllers and found them completely unassigned to the block they were originally at and their values. Putting me back at Square one when it came to setting up their values (30 minutes)

Apologies for the inconvenience

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Could you please tell us more about your grid setup and process? For example, did you copy-paste the grid right before the issue? Does the grid have any sub-grids? You mentioned retracting, are you using any pistons, hinges and such?

Could you please publish the grid to mod.io and post a link in this thread with mention of which blocks specifically event controller lost? That would help us greatly to reproduce and report the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file