Tools and Weapons not usable with Controller, DLCs wont load (PC, Microsoft Store Version)

SiHO colus shared this bug 3 months ago
Solved

in the Micorosft Store version for PC, i cannot use any Tool or weapon for this game. as example, i cannot aim with LT (Xbox Series Controller) and cannot use or Shoot with the Weapons, Welder, Drill and Saw. of course i activated the controller option in the settings, all other control features are working, just i cant shoot/use and aim. my Xbox Series Controller is Connected wirelessly, with an Official Wireless Stick from Microsoft. i also tested in the current Steam version - there, it works absolutely Fine

also the Game wont let me use the DLC blocks, despite i owned AND installed all of them on my PC. in the menu, loading screen and while paused the game, no DLC icon is showing up.

okay that with the missing DLCs has been adressed already, nice.

so thanks for the free update, since i already have the Game + all DLCs on my Xbox Console, but next time please check the game for Bugs before releasing it.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

thank you for the message. The problem with the DLCs was not caused by bugs, but was waiting for Microsoft's side. We're glad that this is now ok.

photo

And the Problem with the Tools and Weapons? It's still bugged with Controller.

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer!

Unfortunately we've been unable to reproduce the issue on our side using Series controllers. Could you please try attaching it via a USB cable just to eliminate the possibility of hardware issues?

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I guess this issue was caused by my Controller. I already Updated the software of it, and i will check later by Reinstalling the MS Store version again. You'll hear from me in 9 Hours.

photo

Okay it's fixed. It was the Controller.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Thank you for letting us know, we will close this ticket.

Kind Regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file