Glitched grid

Marcus Glass shared this bug 13 months ago
Solved

After leaving a trade station to engage in PVP combat with another player on an official server, the ship I was using wasn't shooting or letting me use my fixed forward guns. Every time I tried to fire my forward guns; the game keeps telling me I can't use my guns in a safe zone. After jumping away to my station, (no safe zone there), I proceeded to try and grind down turrets to see if I could replace them to fix this issue. I can't grind my grid. This is on EOS US 12. Grid named F5s Warship. There isn't any sub grid on this ship. I know last time I had this issue; the server was reset, and everything was fixed. The game is current as of today. I have the latest updates. I don't know if this is significant, but I see this on the bottom left of my screen. 1.203.024. I dont know how to replicate this. All I know is that it was a little irritating trying to PVP on an official server when none of my guns were working and the game thought I was still in a safe zone.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please tell us if the ship you were using was Small or Large grid? Have you used a Connector block to dock to the station or something else, like a Merge Block?

Anything else you could tell us about the issue would be really helpful.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I was using a large grid. No connectors or merge blocks were used. I was in that trade station safe zone for about 1 minute before leaving to fight a player.

photo

Hello Engineer,

We've added your report to our internal system. We will update this thread when we know more.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer,

happy to inform you that this problem is now fixed in v204.

Will close this thread now.

If you are experiencing any other problem with the game, please let us know by opening new thread here on the forum.

Happy Engineering!

Kind Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file