Glitched grid

Marcus Glass shared this bug 7 months ago
Reported

After leaving a trade station to engage in PVP combat with another player on an official server, the ship I was using wasn't shooting or letting me use my fixed forward guns. Every time I tried to fire my forward guns; the game keeps telling me I can't use my guns in a safe zone. After jumping away to my station, (no safe zone there), I proceeded to try and grind down turrets to see if I could replace them to fix this issue. I can't grind my grid. This is on EOS US 12. Grid named F5s Warship. There isn't any sub grid on this ship. I know last time I had this issue; the server was reset, and everything was fixed. The game is current as of today. I have the latest updates. I don't know if this is significant, but I see this on the bottom left of my screen. 1.203.024. I dont know how to replicate this. All I know is that it was a little irritating trying to PVP on an official server when none of my guns were working and the game thought I was still in a safe zone.

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please tell us if the ship you were using was Small or Large grid? Have you used a Connector block to dock to the station or something else, like a Merge Block?

Anything else you could tell us about the issue would be really helpful.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I was using a large grid. No connectors or merge blocks were used. I was in that trade station safe zone for about 1 minute before leaving to fight a player.

photo

Hello Engineer,

We've added your report to our internal system. We will update this thread when we know more.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file