All of it

On Chi shared this bug 7 months ago
Won't Fix

First, when I log into the game at the home screen menu I get a please reconnect your controller window that's been happening for a couple weeks. My controller has a cord...

Second, on keen us eos server #6 I get the welcome screen press okay thedocs. game crashes to Xbox dashboard.

Third, when I go into a single player game all the dlc content isn't there even though I have all the dlcs.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. Since this is a bug report, I'm moving your ticket to our support page, where our QA team will take care of you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

We are aware of some crashing issues, an update with the fix is in the certification process and should be available soon.

Please let us know more about the missing DLC content. Are you playing on Survival or Creative? Can you see DLC blocks in the radial menu but cannot use them? Please provide screenshots so we could understand the issue a little bit more.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file