Crashing to dashboard

Raymond heslop shared this bug 7 months ago
Solved

Since September 2023 update I can no longer load into official servers. Uk#1 and uk#2. On xbox series X. Game loads then when it gets to 100% loaded the continue button shows but then game shows black screen then closes and quits to the dashboard. If I wait until the next server cleanup I can get back in but when I quit I have to wait until the next cleanup which could be days to get back in.

Replies (6)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for contacting Keen Software House. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues.

We are actively working on resolving issues introduced in the new update.

Could you please send us logs?

To send logs, you can follow those steps:

1. Reproduce the issue by attempting to join the server and restart the game after the crash
  2. Press Y on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu or Pause Menu to open Help screen
  3. Open section Report issue
  4. Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  5. Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  6. Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it. Please don't forget this step as we cannot find your logs without it.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Bug report just sent in game using the email address raze1000@hotmail.com 

Sent from Outlook for Android

photo

Sent again with the email raze1000@hotmail.com plus a message stating crash to dashboard on xbox series x when joining uk#2

Sent from Outlook for Android

photo

I'm having the same problem but with my own worlds.

photo
photo

Hello Engineer,

We have received your crash logs, thank you.

We have a hotfix 203.022 b3 ready to go that should address this. We will release this hotfix as soon as it is certified on the Microsoft side (hopefully on Monday or Tuesday).

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

we've released version 203.022 b3 (primarily check that it is version b3), which should fix this problem.

Please confirm that you have received this update (you can check the version in the main menu on the bottom right).

If so, please let us know if the issue is resolved?

Kind Regards,

photo

Thanks so much, works a treat.

Get Outlook for Android

Leave a Comment

Attach a file