Series X Game Quick Resume bug

HoneyDabz shared this bug 11 months ago
Solved

After quick resume I cannot connect to any servers. The Join button shows, i try to join continues to show "joining game" and than "lost connecting to host/server" I have restarted the game, restarted my xbox, reinstalled the game, and still the same problem, ive resorted to using an Alt account in the meantime, my account thats unable to join the server is HoneyDabzZ, if you're able to help that would be appreciated!

Replies (3)

photo

Here is what I learned regarding quick resume and the "joining world" issue:

- It will only happen with servers where you are a member of a faction.

- Having an admin restart the server, and then restarting your Xbox, resolves this issue in the short-term.

- Uninstalling/Reinstalling the game, or restarting the Xbox alone, does not resolve this issue.

After testing multiple times, I believe I found a long-term solution for this issue:

(1.) Select "Manage game and add-ons" for Space Engineers on Xbox.

(2.) Select "Saved data" (3.) Remove ALL saved data, including the reserved space.

(4.) Restart your Xbox

(5.) Launch Space Engineers. Keep in mind, your settings will be reset to the defaults and may need to be updated.

(6.) Attempt to join the server.

If you continue getting this error, I believe that restarting the server, then restarting your Xbox, should resolve these issues. At least, that is my experience. I no longer have issues getting into my server.

Hopefully this helps!

photo

Hello Engineer,

please update to the latest version of the game and let us know if the issue persists.

Kind regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file