Jetpack depletes to fast after patch today xbox series x

Perry Meijran shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

Since update my jetpack is depleting so fast I can even be a short time in the air. Its like a ticking stopwatch going down to fast. before patch I had no issues. im on the x series x

Replies (4)

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Unfortunately we've been unable to reproduce the issue you're describing on our side. Jetpack does deplete faster in atmosphere as it has to fight against gravity, but at the same rate as previous versions.

Are you having this issue on Single Player or multiplayer? Default version or have you changed any settings?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

I'm in singleplayer. When I was playing the patch came up so I downloaded the patch and went back into the game. Since patch I noticed the jetpack drain but also energy drain. Before I could build using jetpack a long time, now I have a couple mins and have to refill. And I have a couple hydrogen bottles in my inventory. If I don't have the bottles it's depleted in 50 seconds.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

This sounds as correct behavior. Have you been playing in space before? Hydrogen depletes much slower when in space. Alternatively, have you been playing in Creative Mode before or had Creative Tools enabled?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file