Blocks randomly vanishing

Joshua Matthew Jones shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

Woke up to my base half gone,jedi venator and other blocks just vanished. Wasn't a raid because all power supplies where still in the base and ships had zone fully strtched away from any lockable locations on my base so either someone found a exploit or the system messed up. Turrets had full ammo, 30 something batteries and around 8 large reactors. Had 118 zonechips before logging off. When I woke up I had this vs the mass ships and base. No physical damage is seen just looks like the blocks were deleted. Everyone in my faction is all my alts no other player, I log in each alt every 5 days or so vs the 30 clean up for unactive players. So something happen " wasn't a raid"

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Engineer,

sorry to hear you've experienced this issue. However to report it as a bug to our internal system we would need to be able to reproduce the issue on our side.

Are you playing on a dedicated server or in Lobby? Would you happen to know the server settings, like meteor showers and trash removal?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Sorry probably should of added all of that. It was official server eos us 3. No meteors or extras on this server. No sure if this is a bug but I was told to report it as one. Eos us 3 encounter a crash earlier that morning and when I logged on it look as if blocks were deleted, not grinded, no warped damage nothing but fire on a set of turrets that was next to a connector holding my miner. No ammo was spent No uranium or reactors were taken or grinded. I had over 40 turrets of different kinds. The zone was stretched to where nothing could touch anyone thing inside the zone.had 30 something batteries at lease 8 reactors and 118 zonechips. The zone wasn't connected to any conveyors so it wouldn't pull the chips out of the zone. So a raid wouldn't not be the cause. There would be debris scrap metal but none of that was present. I was in 5 g gravity so anything that didn't vanish smacked into the earth

photo

Hello Engineer,

has that issue only happened once? You say the server crashed right before? When was the last time your player character was near that grid? Is it possible that the trash removal system has affected your grid?

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file