downloaded ships, bases, rovers not loading in the blueprints.

Carson Farmer shared this bug 12 months ago
Won't Fix

This has been going on for 2 years now and I've tried to see if getting rid of some ships and stuff but it didn't work, I waited in the blueprints for an hour waiting and nothing popped up.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please explain the issue in more detail? Have you granted consent to mod.io? Have you tried refreshing the blueprints window? How many blueprints are you subscribed to? Have you checked the filter settings of the blueprint window, is it set to mod.io blueprints?

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I'm an Xbox player and i do have 200+ ships, rovers and bases.

photo
photo

I think i have 138 blueprints but last time i saw the number of blueprints it was 2000+ and i have refreshed and granted mod.io consent.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please explain what you meant by "I've tried to see if getting rid of some ships and stuff but it didn't work"? Did you try deleting them manually from the blueprint screen? Have you deleted your saved data via the Xbox menu?

When you say you have 200+ blueprints, do you mean subscribed or created and uploaded to the cloud?

Could you take a screenshot of a blueprints screen and share it in this thread?

Kind regards,

photo

I tried to delete some of my own blueprints but when I try to delete blueprints from in the blueprint menu it's just grayed out and I can't send you an image or screenshot because I'm on Xbox.

photo

Hello Engineer,

We will really need that screenshot. You can use the Xbox's own tools to take a screenshot and the Xbox app on PC to retrieve the screenshot to the PC.

Kind regards,

photo
photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file