This object is in archive! 

Xbox series S low memory crash

Saki Shi akiko shared this bug 14 months ago
Won't Fix

hello I've been playing for some time now and most of the problems I run into have been fixed however I'm still having the low memory problem I've deleted old worlds wiped memory from my Xbox even deleted the game and reinstalled it but the message keeps popping up after creating a new world and playing for a few hours or when I create a new world and spawn in two or less ships or rovers I will note I do use mods and play in experimental mode with 200pcu but I still have the problem with base game with out mods how do I get it to stop

Replies (2)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Let's try deleting saved data.

In the Home Screen select the game, press Options and select Manage Game and Add-Ons.

Select Saved Data and delete Reserved Space. This will not affect your saved games or blueprints.

Thank you

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I've done it three times and sadly the problem still wont go away is it possible that a mod can use most of the memory storage

photo

Hello Engineer,

Are you having the issue when playing on worlds without mods after performing the deletion? It is indeed possible for mods to take memory storage, they're downloaded to the Reserved Space section. How many mods do you use?

Thank you

Kind regards,

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Replies have been locked on this page!