This object is in archive! 

Re-introduced old/vaulted blocks

Gabriel Perez shared this feedback 14 months ago
Not Enough Votes

A long time ago there used to be upgrade modules for gyros, thrusters, and small ship sniper rifle as some of the first mods and modules in game. I wish to have them returned as a late game option. For example: with a thruster module, hydrogen thrusters will have an increase to power(thrust) but the amount of fuel required increases and as a side idea (for balancing) make them also include oxygen (either as the upgrade itself or as a boost mode) I would also like to apply this to atmospheric. instead of using power, it would require fuel and as a side effect it would have to require revving up in order to increase thrust. This idea will help those late game with new technology to improve or create ships

Sidenote - with this idea in mind I also thought of why not adding an option to oxygen tanks to allow better oxygen efficiency when creating airtight doors. "Fill only when depressurizing " that way instead of having to waste ice and extra oxygen tanks this option will fill up when depressurizing a room and will naturally pump the extra gas to other tanks in order to constantly empty itself. Also for the idea above (thrusters) have another option for "use as fuel" that way you don't burn up all of your oxygen while flying

Leave a Comment

Attach a file