This object is in archive! 

PCU TRANSFERS & LOGIN ISSUES EOS US #5 XB1

Kody Kremer shared this bug 16 months ago
Won't Fix

1) The pcu transfer glitch that was addressed last week seems to be fixed on all servers accept EOS US #5. No players can transfer grids and the server is up-to-date via confirmation from admin. My console has reinstalled twice, clear reserves many times, hard restart many times, nothing changes. The admins are at their limit for what they can solve. They said there's a bug and to rereport here. So I'm back.

2) Currently, lots of players can't even sign into the server. My main account says "user has already joined" when I try to sign in. And other players confirm I'm not in the lobby. So I'm stuck in limbo and cannot get on. So far there is nothing else I can do on my end to address the issue. Please look into this server specifically for a bug/issue.

Platform: Xbox 1 S

Accounts:

TheReelObi

TheReelObi1

TheReelObi2

Please ask for any additional information if I can help.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, Kody,

thanks for letting un know.

I will move your ticket to Xbox support part of the forum.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer.

Could you please submit us logs?

To send logs, you can follow those steps:

1. Reproduce the issue by attempting to connect to the server
  2. Press Y on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu or Pause Menu to open Help screen
  3. Open section Report issue
  4. Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  5. Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  6. Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it

After you do, we will link your logs and thread to our internal ticket about the issue.

Thank you,

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

Okay, I just submitted logs. Thank you. I used the same email for logs, Kremer96sk@yahoo.com.

photo

Hello Engineer.

We have received the logs you've provided. Unfortunately there's nothing in them that would point toward the issue.

Could you please tell us what is your current status? Are you able to connect to the server?

Thank you,

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

photo

I was able to connect to the server last night. I haven't tried to transfer pcu yet because I was just glad to have my account back but I will check after work and update.

photo

Everything seems to be working again

photo

Hello Engineer.

Thank you for letting us know,

Kind Regards

Keen Software House

Replies have been locked on this page!