Horrid Audio Bug

Keegan B shared this bug 17 months ago
Solved

For as long as I can remember the game being on Xbox there has always been a terrible audio bug that has yet to be fixed. Currently this is happening to me on an Xbox Series X and it has happened to me on an Xbox one S too. Essentially what happens is any time I simply press the space bar and jump, or enable my jetpack nearby running machinery like refineries and assemblers out in space or where its most likely to happen inside of a pressurized room, the audio bugs out and duplicates itself multiple times over and sticks to the player no matter where in the world they go no matter how far away they are from what's creating the audio. It is extremely loud and happens almost every 10 minutes of playtime with and without mods, nothing stops this bug from happening and it ALWAYS REQUIRES leaving the world and reloading into it to fix the issue temporarily. As I said its nothing wrong with any mods, it happens in worlds without any mods as well and has been the only thing keeping me from playing this game for a while.

Replies (4)

photo

Don't know if this is even necessary because I've never used the Arcade audio option in the world settings but this bug is with the Realistic option in the world audio settings. I have zero clue if it happens with arcade because I never use it.

photo

Hello Engineer,

We're aware of this issue and hope to resolve it in the upcoming release. We've added your report to our internal system.

We will update this ticket when we know more.

As a temporary solution we suggest using the Arcade mode, the issue is not present there.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I've been having this problem on PC for years, in case you guys at QA can't seem to recreate the issue I have recorded a short video in which I show the problem. the only way to "fix" the problem is to reload the world, and that fix lasts a total of 1 minute. or you could just play in arcade mode, which I have been since I encountered the problem, though I do prefer realistic audio.

photo

Hello, Engineers,

I'm happy to announce that this issue is already fixed in the new version 202.

I will close this thread now as solved.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

I love you. Thank you.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file