Joining world/failled to connect to host server

Dylan shared this bug 19 months ago
Solved

Basically it's the same issue everybody is having After I get on and click continue or try to join the official keen server number 3 EOS It continues to say joining world and then says fail to connect to host and then says joining world again and it just repeats this over and over and it stays like this all day and I don't know what causes it I wanna say has something to do with the quick resume Feature on the Series s xbox

Replies (4)

photo

Also contact me irongunnerindisguise111@gmail.com if you need to email me about this issue

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you send us game logs? Attempt to join that server and then follow these steps:

1. Press Y on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu or Pause Menu to open Help screen
  2. Open section Report issue
  3. Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  4. Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  5. Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it. Please don't skip this step.

You can also try to contact the server admins and ask them to remove your player from the server manually, then you should be able to connect.

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members. These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community.

To contact them please take the following steps:

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

We've added your report to a ticket in our internal system relating to this issue. As a temporary solution we recommend removing this game from the Quick Resume Xbox feature.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello,

this problem should be fixed in the latest available version 202.112.

Please let us know if it is indeed fixed on your side.

Kind regards

Keen Software House

Leave a Comment

Attach a file