Screen glitch distant world on xbox

Tayfun KILIÇOĞLU shared this bug 20 months ago
Solved

While I was playing Space Engineers small black squares began appearing on screen. This only occurs in Space Engineers. None of my other games have this issue. Is there anything y'all can do to fix this? Thanks for reading.I am getting the same problem even though I have opened a new save in Distant world many times.

https://spaceengineers.mod.io/distant-worlds-crash?ref=xbox&sbx=RETAIL&login=auto

Replies (6)

photo

I suspect weather events. Usually the glitch starts when the weather changes.

photo

I was very excited when I saw that the game was released on the xbox platform. Because I have a medium performance computer. I couldn't play the game fully. I bought it right away. With all the dlc packs. And I encountered this problem. Please find a solution to the problem. I have Xbox series x and I can't enjoy the game.

photo

I found the solution myself.Exit the game recording that is causing the glitch and turn off the weather events.When you re-enter the game, you will see that the glitch has disappeared.Don't be afraid, I like the weather too.Get a record once in the game record when weather events are off.Then exit the game, turn on the weather events and continue your game.The glitch will disappear.

photo

Hello Engineer,

We're aware of the issue. It is indeed connected to the weather issues. Unfortunately we've been unable to find solid reproduction steps for the issue, if you could share anything that would help us with that, it would be great.

We've linked your ticket to the one in our internal system. If you could provide any other details about the issue, it would really help.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineers,

During the patching process, this problem stopped happening completely on the latest version.

Can you please confirm it?

Thank you for your help

Kind regards,

Keen Software House

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file