Cant get into server. Its been 4 days now.

Xyzstance1 shared this bug 22 months ago
Solved

This is Day three of not being able to get into a public server. Us 1. This happens all the time. To me and other people in my alliance or whatever it’s called. What is the reason for this and how do I fix it? I need to get in asap. I’m gonna lose ships and stuff. Please help. I’m on Xbox series x. It’s us 1 official keen server. Please help thank you. I can get on other servers. But not the one I play on. My group mates says It says I’m dead. It says I’m in server but I’m not.

Xbox Screen name is Xyzstance1.

Replies (9)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please try sending us a log? To send the log:

Open the Help Menu by pressing Y in the Main Menu.

Select the Report Issue tab.

Fill in the contact info.

Post a message to this ticket with that contact info so that we could find your log.

You can also try contacting the server administrators.

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members. These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community.

If you have encountered an issue on an official Space Engineers server, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Laura, QA Department

photo

Xyzstance1@yahoo.com. I sent the log two days ago. Why is this taking so long. I haven’t been able to play the game in 4 days. This can not be an isolated incident. I have two other friends that have had this happen. And it continue ms to happen. They get in them later in the day they can’t get in.

photo

Who’s my server administrator and how do I get In Contact with them. #Help-for-official-servers Is not a thing. Please help me.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Please select your role under role selection. This will then open it up for you :) After this, speak in #Help-for-official-servers with your issue and an admin will respond.

Kind Regards

Laura, QA Department

photo
photo

Well my giant 12000+ pcu ship that I’ve been trying to get on to get into space for three days was found and destroyed. Thanks for taking so long. Thanks for wasting 40-50 hours of my life. I can not believe it takes this long to fix this. This can not be the first time this is happening. I’ve been locked out before but it’s never been for 3-4 days. This is unacceptable. Why am I on my getting a bs response every day. This needs to be faster. I need to get on or I need a refund cause this is not what I paid for. Why can I not get on. Why?? But I can get On Every other server. Please help and also get my ship back now.

photo

Ok so I need all the stuff I lost from not being able to get on returned to me. Thanks.

photo

Finally got on. Day later can’t get in again. How is this happening. I have friends that this never happens to. What is going on?

photo

I contacted an admin and they sent me back to this site. What Is going on. Why am I not able to play a game I paid for. This is unacceptable. Please help.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Very sorry you're experiencing this issue. We have reported your issue to our developers, it's been added to our internal system. We will update this thread when we know more.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello,

this problem should be fixed in the latest available version 202.112.

Please let us know if it is indeed fixed on your side.

Kind regards

Keen Software House

photo

I appreciate the timely response. Lol.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file