This object is in archive! 

"Lost Connection to Host/Server" on official

Kaden Jacob Kolehmainen shared this bug 2 years ago
Not a Bug

This is a repeated problem I and I know others have had; So I can't connect to the official server I play on but I can still connect to other official and nonofficial. I've gone thru the discord and when I got help they gave me these options, 1. Hard Reset, 2. clear reserved data, 3. Restart Router, 4. reinstall Space Engineers. I've done all the suggested "fixes" multiple times but I just can't connect to US #2. I'm currently logged off in a cryopod and I don't live in a populated area, when I try to join and get the "lost connection to host/server" If I check server details I can see my name in the player list. this has happened to me twice and both times I had to wait 4-5 days until i could get back in and this time I was able to get on for 4 days in a row before I could no longer. I do know that a lot of other people have this problem daily In the discord help tab but that is as much information I am able to provide.

Best Answer
photo

Hello Engineer,

You will need to contact the server admins and ask them to remove your player from the server manually, then you should be able to connect.

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members. These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community.

If you have encountered an issue on an official Space Engineers server, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

Thank you for your patience.

Replies (2)

photo

Edit: I am on the Xbox Series S

photo

Edit: it also seems to be my account I had an online friend sign into my account, and he also could not join

photo

if you have any update let me know because ive been locked out of EOS US #5 for 4 days.

same xbox, same problem, none of their as you said "fixes" work.

photo

Hello Engineer,

You will need to contact the server admins and ask them to remove your player from the server manually, then you should be able to connect.

Official Keen Software House servers are hosted by Keen and maintained by community members. These volunteers provide day-to-day support to our community.

If you have encountered an issue on an official Space Engineers server, please take the following steps:

~Please contact a server Administrator on your server.

~Join our official Discord server https://discord.gg/keenswh

~Contact a server Administrator in the #Help-for-official-servers Discord channel

Thank you for your patience.

Replies have been locked on this page!