Xbox Visual Bug

Wyatt S shared this bug 2 years ago
Reported

My world displays visual splotches whenever there is weather. Things like black shapes and bright lights. Red when raining, blue/white while snow. It seems to be tied to weather or it may be my Xbox’s GPU. Hopefully not but here’s to hoping. My world does use some mods though not heavily and I’ve only used roughly 53k PCU. I have a Series X console.

Replies (4)

photo

Hello Engineer,

we are aware of this issue. It has been added to our internal system.

We will update the thread once we have more info.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

This question hasn't been answered for 6 months? I'm struggling with the same problem today. I bought the main game and all the dlcs unaware of the existence of such a thing. We want to play the game. Solve this problem now.

photo

Hello Keen Support

I found the solution myself.Exit the game recording that is causing the glitch and turn off the weather events.When you re-enter the game, you will see that the glitch has disappeared.Don't be afraid, I like the weather too.Get a record once in the game record when weather events are off.Then exit the game, turn on the weather events and continue your game.The glitch will disappear.

photo

Hello Engineers,

During the patching process, this problem stopped happening completely on the latest version.

Can you please confirm it?

Thank you for your help

Kind regards,

Keen Software House

photo

Yes this is still happening on the Xbox Series X. Normally happens when there is a change from no weather to a weather event. An odd fix is turning the flash light on and off seems to get rid of it for a short period of time until the next weather event

photo

Hello Engineers,

Thank you for letting us know, we will let our developers know.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file