This object is in archive! 

Dedicated Server - Epic Online Services - Multiple Problems

DERRICK HUNTINGTON shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

I am hosting a PC/Xbox crossplay server. And the issues have been getting worse.

1) Xbox players (including mine next to the PC server) gets 100+ ping added.

2) PC players have a hard time finding the server. Have to refresh when searching multiple times.

3) EOS keeps kicking off active players despite low pings. Logs indicate a heartbeat time out.

4) EOS shows a false listing for the server with the same EOS address. It can show up as a single false listing, or show 2 listings with only one being correct, or the right server.

5) EOS times out players trying to connect with low pings.

6) EOS won't address correctly multiple instances ran on the same computer.

7) EOS will change the address without warning, making favorites useless.

8) Logs keep showing P2P packets are not being delivered through EOS.

9) Direct Connection with the EOS address does not work half the time.

Replies (2)

photo

Same here

photo

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. However for bug reports it's important not to report multiple bugs in single report, otherwise it's much harder for us to keep track of what's fixed and what's not. Also it is important to add necessary steps to reproduce the issue with all additional info (screenshots or videos are usually very helpful).

For full guide on how to report a bug, read Bug Reporting section on this website: https://www.spaceengineersgame.com/troubleshooting/

I will close this as Won't fix but please feel free to report any of listed issues separately with more info.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!