Some sort of Greenhouse DLC + Plant-life terraforming

DaFoogle shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

Game Add-on/expansion/update for Greenhouses/Hydroponics for the creative introverts who love all things green!

as for plant life terraforming perhaps some sort of buildable factory with multiple parts (similar to how you would make a drill machine for mining in the sense of buildable factory) that is Radius based and can encourage plant life to start spawning within a certain radius of the factory/machine and perhaps some special power units that would inrease radial reach or amount of plant life by use of something like Hydrogen as a fuel or Ice as a fuel for the watering system this would require.

i am a horticulturalist by trade and have studied Hydroponics for growing plant-based life on other planets and in space for many years now and would love to get in-touch with KEen if this is an idea that your company would love to bring the the game! i am a well versed Space Engineer and have well over 2000 hours in this amazing game and will keep on playing regardless of the outcome of my idea/request

Leave a Comment

Attach a file