This object is in archive! 

ore not appearing on Hud

Damontae shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

Replies (3)

photo

For some reason the ore does not appear on my HUD when i am flying or driving. Even when im right in front of it looking at it, it does not appear and thats with the ore detector and antenna set up correctly. The only time it will appear on my HUD is when i exit my ship and take out my drill next to it. Any suggestions would help

photo

Hi,

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. I tried it is SP and on DS. It seems to always show up regardless me being in a grid or not. Actually, while in a grid, antenna shouldn't be required, just an ore detector should be enough. Also if using an ore detector while not in a grid, it's necessary to have an antenna and also personal antenna turned on. I would also recommend to check range of ore detector, as it's set to 1/2 of its max. range by default.

It would help us to know on which version you are, do you use any mods, does it happen in every world?

Any additional info would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Im using the xbox version on survival. I can attempt to send a video.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!