This object is in archive! 

Refinery, assembler, and survival kit arent working.

Hayden Littlehales shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

I’m on Xbox, started a new game. Everything was working fine at first, then my basic refinery, basic assembler, and survival kit won’t work. I can assure you that they have all the power that they need to function at 100%. Nothing that I’ve tried to fix it has worked. I’ve quit the game then loaded back in, I’ve restarted the game, nothing has worked. This is game breaking and needs to be fixed!

Replies (6)

photo

Hello!

Thank you for the information, Is it possible to please have a copy of your save file so we can try to reproduce this issue?

Kind regards

Laura Perry, QA Department

photo

How do I do that?

photo

Dont feel bad. Ive had 2 different designed bases (on 2 different worlds/saves) airtight and then the vents have a seizure and are now saying room not pressurized. I can assure you it is bc its pretty simple to make a giant even box with no leaks, plenty of power and plenty of ice. So this renders space games pretty much usless. 1 step forward 2 steps back.

photo

Am I ever going to receive a reply? For a small developer this is some of the worst support I’ve ever seen.

photo

Hello,

sorry for the late reply.

To upload a world you just need to go to load game screen, select the world and publish it. It will upload the world to mod.io where we can access it as well. Just send the link to the published world.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!