This object is in archive! 

Unable To Connect to Private/Friend Only World

Robert Walker shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

Hello, this specific issue isn't directly affecting me however it is affecting my friends. Any time they try to connect to my world it gives them this error message.

"Your device is no longer able to participate in the network because it can't communicate directly with any remote devices. Please, check the Internet connection for problems and try again."

I'm unsure if it is an issue on my end or on theirs. The specific world in question is "Distant Moons" but I haven't tested it with other world types yet.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

Does it happen only with Private/Friend visibility? Does it happen to everyone and every time wwhen someone tries to join you? Do you or your friends have issues on other servers? This sounds more like connection issue than game issue, so I would recommend to check NAT settings your Xboxes, recommended NAT status is 'Opened'.

Any additional info would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!