This object is in archive! 

survival kit

TheLoneWolf shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

the survival kit and basic assembler will randomly make a grinder for no reason

Replies (5)

photo

Hollo,

I didn't notice described behavior. How often does it happen? In which game mode does it happen? Does it happen in each assembler or survival kit?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

it happens on a survival solar system earthlike planet in the survival kit then in the assembler randomly makes the next tier up tool i can't explain much all i can say is that sometimes i will notice a random grinder in the survival kit on the respawn pod was where o first noticed it

photo

Yea same thing happens to me, maybe 5 times an hour, i had to que welder, grinder and drill to disassemble to "fix" it. It only happens when i make the tools in the assemblers ie basic and regular... If you dont make the tools you dont have the glitch. I accidently made100 welders once and after fixing the mess, i went did some work came back and behold 100 welders awaited me lol, it happens with all tool grades and with the rifle too.

photo

This seems to bound to something else than just constructing tools. I created 10 welders and waited for about an hour and no additional welder appeared.

In which game mode does it happen? Is it in MP lobby, which was created by you?

Any additional information would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

it was in a multiplayer survival world with two of my friends i feel like it happens randomly out of no where

photo

Thank you, unfortunately I didn't happen to me even after some additional testing. I will keep looking at it, but without further info I am not able to guarantee I will be able to reproduce it.

In case anyone would have additional info on how to reproduce the issue more reliably, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!