This object is in archive! 

I can5 load my old file it keep syncing over and over

Rheal Gagnon shared this bug 3 years ago
Won't Fix

When i go to load my game it just loop in syncing and nerver shows my saved games

Replies (2)

photo

Hello,

thank you for creating the thread. Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce it. Can I ask, how long did you wait before cancelling the synchronization? It can take quite some time to sync all the items depending on their amount, i would suggest to try to leave it for up to one hour to see if it won't finish.

Another thing that might help is to send logs form after it happens. To do it, just go to Menu, press Y, go to Report Issue and send the report, it will send logs with it. Then you just need to post here entered email and description so we can link both things together.

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

It resynchronizes to 100% over and over in a loop

photo

I've let it loop for 5 minutes. Only way to escape the loop once it's started is to force quit the game

Replies have been locked on this page!